1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we will inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Benjamin Pasqualino, Wolkenburgstr. 6, 53819 Neunkirchen-Seelscheid, Germany, email: beendeluxe (at) spliff-shop.com. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when you visit our website
If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie.
In some cases, the cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR either to carry out the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we work with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When you contact us (e.g. using the contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed; this is the case if the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
According to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide them to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you provide to process the contract. After the contract has been fully processed or your customer account has been deleted, your data will be blocked with due regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after these periods have expired, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use of your data as permitted by law which we will inform you about below.
6) Use of your data for direct mailings
6.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will send you information about our offers on a regular basis. The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of any further data is voluntary and is used in order to be able to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to send the newsletter. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have expressly confirmed to us that you consent to the sending of the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation email asking you to click on a link to confirm that you want to receive newsletters in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. When you register for the newsletter, we save your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later point in time. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter are used exclusively for the purpose of advertising via the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using the link provided in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person responsible mentioned above. After you have unsubscribed, your e-mail address will be immediately deleted from our newsletter distribution list, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
7) Data processing for order processing
7.1 To process your order, we work together with the following service provider (s) who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of the payment processing, if this is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you about this below. The legal basis for forwarding the data is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
7.2 In order to fulfill our contractual obligations towards our customers, we work together with external shipping partners. We will pass on your name and delivery address to a shipping partner selected by us for the sole purpose of delivering goods, Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
7.3 Use of special service providers for order processing and processing
7.4 Transfer of personal data to shipping service providers
If the goods are delivered by the transport service provider DHL (Deutsche Post AG, Charles-de-Gaulle-Straße 20, 53113 Bonn), we will give your email address in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR to DHL prior to the delivery of the goods for the purpose of agreeing a delivery date or to announce the delivery, provided that you have given your express consent for this in the ordering process. Otherwise, we will only pass on the name of the recipient and the delivery address to DHL for the purpose of delivery in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. The transfer takes place only as far as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. In this case, prior coordination of the delivery date with DHL or the delivery notification is not possible.
The consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future the responsible person named above or the transport service provider DHL.
If the goods are delivered by the transport service provider DPD (DPD Deutschland GmbH, Wailandtstraße 1, 63741 Aschaffenburg), we will give your email address and / or your telephone number before the goods are delivered in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. DSGVO for the purpose of agreeing a delivery date or to announce the delivery to DPD, provided that you have given your express consent in the ordering process. Otherwise, we will only pass on the name of the recipient and the delivery address to DPD for the purpose of delivery in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. The transfer takes place only as far as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. In this case, prior coordination of the delivery date with DPD or the delivery notification is not possible.
The consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future the responsible person named above or the transport service provider DPD.
7.5 Use of payment service providers (payment service providers)
When paying by PayPal, we will give your payment details to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. as part of the payment process. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"). The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR and only insofar as this is necessary for payment processing.
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for contractual payment processing.
If the payment method "SOFORT / Klarna" is selected, payment will be processed by the payment service provider SOFORT GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich, Germany (hereinafter “SOFORT”), to whom we pass on the information you provided during the ordering process along with the information about your order in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. Sofort GmbH is part of the Klarna Group (Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 11134 Stockholm, Sweden). Your data will only be passed on for the purpose of processing payments with the payment service provider SOFORT and only insofar as it is necessary for this. You can find more information about SOFORT's data protection provisions at the following Internet address: https://www.klarna.com/sofort/datenschutz
Payment Processor Mollie Payments
If you select the payment method "Giropay (Maestro)", "Sofortüberweisung / Instant Bank Transfer (Sepa)", the payment is processed via the payment service provider Mollie BV, Keizersgracht 126, 1015 CW Amsterdam, Netherlands (hereinafter "Mollie"), to whom we send your payment details during the ordering process pass on the information provided together with the information about your order in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR. Mollie is a partner of various payment providers such as the payment methods that we use. Your data will only be passed on for the purpose of payment processing with the payment service provider Mollie and only to the extent that it is necessary for this. You can find more information about Mollie's data protection regulations at the following Internet address: https://www.mollie.com/de/privacy
8) Use of social media: videos
Use of YouTube videos
This website uses the YouTube embedding function to display and play back videos from the provider “YouTube”, which belongs to Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Regardless of whether or not the embedded videos are played, a connection to the Google “DoubleClick” network is established each time this website is accessed, which can trigger further data processing operations beyond our control.
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
Further information on data protection at "YouTube" can be found in the provider's data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
9) Tools and miscellaneous
On this website we also use the reCAPTCHA function from Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). This function is primarily used to differentiate whether an input is made by a natural person or is improperly made by machine and automated processing. The service includes the sending of the IP address and any other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google and is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. Internet and the prevention of abuse and spam.
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
11) Rights of the data subject
11.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (information and intervention rights) the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed , the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if we have not collected it from you the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about the guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded exist in third countries;
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted as long as the accuracy of your data, which you disputed, is checked if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have objected to reasons of your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been determined, whether our legitimate reasons outweigh;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to correct or delete this to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been disclosed of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible, if this is technically possible is feasible;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, provided that further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. Revoking your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of revocation;
- Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
11.2 RIGHT TO REVOCATION
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR MAINLY LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME, FOR REASONS THAT WE PROVIDE FOR YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO REVOKE, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPULSORY REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING, THAT OUTSIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING OR EXPRESSION APPLIES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO REVOKE, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA AFFECTED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
12) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After the period has expired, the relevant data is routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer required to fulfill or initiate a contract and / or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
What we collect
We can collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers
The full list of cookies we collect can be found in the section List of cookies we collect .
What do we do with the information we collect?We need this information to understand your needs and to serve you better, especially for the following reasons:
- Internal records. We can use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information that you think is of interest to the e-mail address provided.
- From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We can contact you by email, phone, fax or email. We can use the information to adapt the website to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your data is safe. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file will be added and the cookie will help analyze web traffic or let you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies enable web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website by allowing you to monitor which pages are useful to you and which are not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you in any way other than the information you provide to us. You can accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This can mean that you cannot use the website to its full extent.
Links to other websites
Control of your personal data
You can restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When asked to fill out a form on the website, look for the box you can click to indicate that the information should not be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously consented to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by sending us an email.
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are legally obliged to do so. We may use your personal data to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest if you tell us you wish to.
If you think any information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will immediately correct any missing or incomplete information.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and the information they store.
|COOKIE Name||COOKIE description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category data on the page, which allows pages to be displayed faster.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer number
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the shop.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the customer segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A tag that indicates whether or not caching is disabled.|
|FRONTEND||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The last product you viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether the cache can be used.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your shopping cart and viewing history.
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently taken.|
|POLLN||Information about which polls you voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items you recently compared.|
|STF||Information about products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The shop view or language you selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products you recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products to be added to your wish list.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items on your wishlist.|